[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 26 2015/07/12,
Last episode's cliffhanger promised a lot of tears- and that's exactly what we get here. Deok-in has a complete breakdown. She loses interest in everything- her social position, her relationships, all of them become absolutely meaningless in light of the new information Deok-in now has about her son's death. There's nothing for the other characters to do except look on awkwardly in silence,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 25 2015/07/11,
Eun-soo's attempts at playing detective have at this point completely torpedoed any hope of her character being seen as sympathetic. I kind of want to see something terrible happen to her son, because short of that, it really doesn't seem like there's anything else that could make Eun-soo realize that taunting a woman about her dead child is only a few hairs short of outrageous cartoonish evil,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.