Traditional folk song Arirang evolves 2012/06/05, Source,
Poster for the 2012 Arirang Festival "The Arirang", which will be held at the National Museum of Korea in Seoul from June 15 to 17.
The 2012 Arirang Festival will be held at the National Museum of Korea in Seoul from June 15 to 17. The cultural event is designed to raise national and international awareness of the traditional Korean folk song "Arirang", amid public outrage over China's claim to register it as a cultural asset on the UNESCO World Heritage list. The song embodies the sorrow of the Korean people,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.