'Wives' to bring therapeutic story on stage 2011/03/29,
A scene from the play "Vacation of Wives" which will be staged from April 1 to 17 at COEX Art Hall in southern Seoul. / Courtesy of Planner Korea
By Chung Ah-young
Today no one is free from modern malaises such as depression, isolation and anxiety. Unlike Western societies, Koreans have regarded psychiatric problems as taboo and people are reluctant to turn to experts when they face mental hardship,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.