Shim Eun-jin draws her own 'yellow ribbon' 2014/04/22, Source, Shim Eun-jin tweeted, "I saw yellow ribbons everywhere and some were fighting over copyrights. So I just drew my own. You can use it whenever you want. It's all about us becoming one".
The picture she posted shows a yellow ribbon with a drawing of a smiley face. It says, "We'll be waiting" underneath,...More
Park Jin-hee, to be married in May 2014/04/02, Source, Park Jin-hee is getting married this May. Her groom is a lawyer from a famous national law firm who is 5 years her junior. She met him through a friend while filming the MBC drama "Guam Heo Jun" last year. They developed into a relationship slowly and have been meeting around her house, enjoying simple dates.
Park Jin-hee has always said her ideal type is a man who can share common interests in environmental activities and sharing. Consequently, her groom-to-be supports her in this way. Despite the fact that she is a stop star, he claims her modesty and kind heart is what attracted himself to her. The two of them have met each other's parents and have decided to get married,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.