His first film < Whispering Corridors > (1998) broke box office records and catapulted Park to star status. His new film < Gangster High > is not a conventional story of teenage youths. Violence is not trivialized in < Gangster High >, it is a means to express the story. The depiction of physical conflict is executed in a stylish but realistic way taking the visual details to a different level. He uses actors that are close in age to the characters they portray thereby creating a realistic setting for the story to unfold. Park declares “’violence’ is the new ‘horror’!” and he intends to prove that in this film
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.