Stars moving to general service channels, celebrity casting success 2011/10/08, Source,
Founded ahead of the year's end, general service channels have been announcing star-studded casts one after another. Recruiting stars is the first stage of attracting attention to newly founded channels, which is a prerequisite for success. Because of this, expending resources to establish star-recruitment power is a natural move. First target: star broadcast TV producer General service channels' first targets were broadcast television entertainment producers. Given the enormous amount of know-how required to create a drama, this meant battling with broadcasters over a short period of time and securing the production talent that would give them the best chance for a successful launch,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.