[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember" Episode 16 2016/02/04,
Dong-ho, having finally quit his position as Gyoo-man's scumbag lawyer, finds some difficulty here in making amends and getting back on the right side. Personally I'm surprised anyone in Jin-woo's firm is willing to entertain the prospect of Dong-ho's helping at all. Yeah, we know that Dong-ho has meant well this whole time. But it's not like Jin-woo had any way of being aware of this save for the occasional oblique hint,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember" Episode 15 2016/02/03,
Why does anyone ever cooperate with Gyoo-man on any task whatsoever? He doesn't even pretend to be friendly, the guy just barks orders out practically at random, and when he does reward loyalty there's always this thick veneer of condescension. Gyoo-man's family money is good, but it seems like there's only so much Gyoo-man a character can tolerate before deciding, you know, forget the money, I'd really much rather punch him in the face,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.