[Funcurve Review] "Beautiful Mind" 2016/10/15, "Beautiful Mind" is a medical melodrama about a doctor who suffers from the inability to feel emotions, and a cop who is working towards justice. Their paths cross through their mutual involvement in the mysterious deaths happening at the hospital. Through their interactions, they learn to look at the world through each other's eyes. Overall, despite the episode truncation at the end, "Beautiful Mind" left me with a good impression of the acting, writing and general plot,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.