[HanCinema's Film News] New Korean Films Inbound... 2015/01/10, K-Films Coming Soon: ★★★★ "Today's Love": An unlikely and delicate romance blooms when a tough weather caster and hopeless romantic cross paths. (01/15) ★★★★★ "Lost Flower: Eo Woo-dong": A love triangle unfolds within Joseon's upper class that exposes the hypocrisy of high society. (01/15) ★★★★ "The Cat Funeral": A broken-up couple reunite for the funeral of their cat and are then confronted with past passions. (01/15) ★★★★★ "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant": A factory worker wants to marry the most beautiful woman in the village but first has to sell his blood as a sign of good health. (01/15) ★★★★★ "Mira Story": A documentary that follows a young woman, Mira, as she heads to Gangjung village to help hand out books to the community. (01/15),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.