[Funcurve Review] "She Was Pretty" 2016/02/13,
If you've ever seen the American movie, "The Truth About Cats and Dogs", then the premise of "She Was Pretty" will be immediately familiar to you. A below-average looking girl asks her gorgeous best friend to pose as her when she reunites with the man that she secretly had a crush on as a child. Since this is a somewhat novel storyline in the Korean drama world, I was intrigued by how "She Was Pretty" would execute the mistaken identity plot. Honestly, I was hoping that the mistaken identity would only be used as a hook or a comedic twist. Unfortunately, it serves as the central tension, for which the drama becomes both predictable and prolonged,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.