[Spoiler] 'Last' Park Ye-jin calls Lee Beom-soo an evil 2015/08/28, Source,
On August 28th's episode of JTBC Friday & Saturday drama, "Last", Kwak Heung-sam (Lee Beom-soo) came to pick up Seo Mi-joo (Park Ye-jin), who was drinking alone at a cart bar and she poured out spiteful words to him.
On this day, Kwak Heung-sam asked Seo Mi-joo how things had gone with lobbying with CEO Yoon's son. Seo Mi-joo answered, "I met him and lured him and exchanged business cards", while she was looking at him hatefully. Kwak Heung-sam said, "Don't hate me" and "It's you who accepted the offer under the condition you get what you wanted to know". He mentioned that Seo Mi-joo had made the deal so she could find out the address of Ryoo Jong-goo (Park Won-sang)'s daughter,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.