[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Temptation" Episode 20 (final) 2014/09/19, "Temptation" has come to a hopeful end without resolving a lot of questions. Some of those questions don't need resolution, but some of them have become loose ends. Most of the focus was on Seok-hoon and Se-young's relationship and how it weathers the storm of her cancer. Se-young's cancer did give Hong-joo and Seok-hoon a chance to say goodbye at the silent behest of Se-young,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Temptation" Episode 19 2014/09/19, "Temptation"'s penultimate episode sketched the paths the characters are going to traverse at the end after all the trials and tribulations of the show. Three of the four main leads can now look back with perfect hindsight 20/20 vision and see their roles in causing the havoc that befell their lives. It doesn't completely dispel the bitterness, but it does give some sense of viewer satisfaction to see the growth. The other person, Min-woo, remains selfish to the end, a true villain of the story in which he imagined himself the hero. Min-woo's ego rules his life and thus far, he has run relatively unchecked,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.