[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hogu's Love" Episode 13 2015/03/23,
Apparently Do-hee has always had a problem with refusing to clarify misunderstandings for no good reason. While this is still a terribly annoying character trait, "Hogu's Love" does get credit here for finally treating it as a bad thing. The emotional climax of this episode features Hogu giving Do-hee a serious piece of his mind. And while Hogu does inevitably feel bad for being such a jerk, Do-hee really did need the wake-up call. Saying "you didn't ask" isn't an acceptable justification when Do-hee responds to most questions with either misleading obfuscations or indignant bullying (usually it's both),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
I'm studying master degree in Communication Art and doing the thesis about korean series, I chose Full House for the sample , I want to talk about the details can I have the E-mail for contact. Who can tell me about how to know the detail about Full House.
King_hades Thailand My page My posts Last time on HanCinema
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.