[PREVIEW] Musical "Monte Cristo" 2010/04/22, Source,
Cast and crew of musical "Monte Cristo" pose during a photo session of a press conference on April 21, 2010. [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]
Musical "Monte Cristo"CastRyu Jung-hanㆍEom Gi-joonㆍSin Seong-rok (role of Edmond/Monte Cristo), Ock Ju-hyunㆍCha Ji-yeon (role of Mercedes), Choi Min-cheolㆍCho Hwee (role of Mondego), Jang Dae-woong (role of prosecutor Villefort), Jo Won-heeㆍLee Yong-geun (role of priest Faria), Kim Seung-daeㆍJeon Dong-suck (role of Albert) In one line Kind-hearted sailor Edmond, who knew about nothing else but the sea, is born as a new man who seeks revenge after a friend and prosecutor who get him jailed for 14 years. Run April 21 to June 13, 2010 at the Universal Arts Center,...More
The musical"The Count of Monte Cristo", the newest work from world-renowned composer Frank Wildhorn, will be staged in Korea for the first time with a star-studded cast. Celebrated musical stars,...More
"Cats": The Korean production of the world-famous musical "Cats" is running through Jan. 18 at Charlotte Theater in Jamsil-dong, Seoul. Featuring singer and actress Ok Ju-hyun as Grizabella and Dae-sung from boy band Big Bang as Rum Tum Tuger, the sexy and rebellious cat. Tickets are fro,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.