[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat - Season 2" Episode 12 2015/05/12,
Contrary to what was implied by the preview, Dae-yeong and Sang-woo actually just start out by discussing their problems like adults and giving honest answers. It feels absurd for me to be surprised by this- of course that's what non-crazy friends do in that kind of situation. It's just...you know, the wacky plotting of television dramas is usually more prone to contrived misunderstandings. Writer Lim Soo-mi is above all that, though. She focuses on the important stuff in life. Like balancing checkbooks,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat - Season 2" Episode 11 2015/05/11,
This episode opens up with an extended mountain hike- that naturally ends with food porn. I'm surprised "Let's Eat - Season 2" doesn't do this more often really. Just have a completely random datelike activity end in food porn because that's what the viewers wants. But then again, Soo-ji never really pays attention to food because she's too head-over-heels with Sang-woo to actually notice her first love in life. With Dae-yeong, though, food and petty arguments is what they're all about,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.