[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat - Season 2" Episode 8 2015/04/28,
Now that Dae-yeong has accidentally exposed the drama's premise to Sang-woo, there's not really any getting around the general sense of awkwardness. I like how Sang-woo seems generally perplexed at the idea that women would have any romantic interest in him. To be entirely honest I'm kind of confused on that point too, but then it's not like love is supposed to be easily understood or anything like that,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Let's Eat - Season 2" Episode 7 2015/04/27,
The slow pace of the plot catches up to the characters here. I can't help but find it rather inherently amusing that Dae-yeong and Soo-ji are acting like they have all the time in the world to get her together with Sang-woo, when from the very beginning every single work meeting Soo-ji and Sang-woo have had has referenced the blind date that Sang-woo keeps trying to avoid. Well, that's the problem with romantic fantasies really. They're a lot more fun than actually trying to date,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.