[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Remember You" Episode 15 2015/08/10,
The conflict this episode is mainly philosophical as the resolution of last episode's cliffhanger centers around motive. It's interesting watching the characters themselves try to puzzle this information out. We've already been made privy to Joon-young's thought process- but how exactly are the other characters supposed to be able to suss this out? Ji-an's conclusions, while obviously wrong, make sense given the information that she has access to. So Ji-an ends up trying to find more information,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.