"Jeong Do-jeon" first broadcast, Jo Jae-hyeon shines 2014/01/05, Source,
The first episode of "Jeong Do-jeon" was about the scholar named Jeong Do-jeon (Jo Jae-hyeon) from the era of King Gong-min. With Goryeo on the verge of becoming extinct, the drama showed the seriousness of the situation then with the death of the people who were building a tomb for the dead Princess Noguk and a feast hosted by King Gong-min.
Jo Jae-hyeon is starring in his first historical drama in about 3 years and has done a good job of creating an intense atmosphere with Park Yeong-gyoo in the role of Lee In-im, a highly powerful figure,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.