[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Punch - Drama" Episode 11 2015/02/03,
Despite all the lies and corruption that pervade "Punch - Drama", what makes this show great is the honesty and rawness of the emotion it conveys. Very little about the show in writing or execution is haphazardly done. And, like with his previous dramas, Park Kyeong-soo delivers quality work well into the show's run time with his exploration into the darker side of humanity and loads of mind games. Oftentimes writing flags come mid run, but not "Punch -Drama". As the drama progresses, it digs further and further in Jung-hwan's psyche, and into the kinds of change the pressure he is under forces him to make in his thinking, in his person, in his lifestyle,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Punch - Drama" Episode 10 2015/02/01,
The waters are rushing quicker as "Punch - Drama" moves along. People are getting caught up in the churning depths of corruption and it doesn't matter how hard they struggle because they cannot extricate themselves from the dangerous river. Minister Yoon is the best example of being in far above her head,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.