[HanCinema's Hall of Fame Review] "Bad Guy" 2013/12/07, In the Spotlight this Week:"Bad Guy" by Kim Ki-dukKim Ki-duk is the South's dark alchemist, an atypical cine-wizard with a sinister searchlight philosophy that burns to the third degree. From his corrupt caldron the world has been exposed and salted with some of the most devastating deliverances of morality found to be flickering at 24fps. His award-winning filminds are shot with sick skill and a demonic sense of knowing that perverts our gaze, harassing our moral codes into disorder and forcing them to reconstitute themselves into God-less variants. And we dare not take them with us out of the Event. His seventh seal "Bad Guy" (2002) is a forced marriage between sex and violence; one that bleeds a coagulated cunning that is both sadistic and stunning-a psychosexual lashing ill-disguised as a requiem for cardinal (dis)pleasure. And till death they depart,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.