[HanCinema's Film Review] "Tattoo" 2015/07/18,
As the opening sequence demonstrates, there is a kind of medical factor to tattoo art that's rather fascinating. They both involve needles, obviously, but what exactly is that weird ink that creates tattoo art anyway? Soo-na (played by Yoon Joo-hee) is a doctor turned tattooist who utilizes their mysterious properties- for murder. That sounds like a good premise for a movie doesn't it? Well, unfortunately the actual main serial killer character of "Tattoo" is Ji-soon (played by Song Il-gook). He's just a generic übermensch serial killer,...More
Korean films' diverse genres pursue summer season niche 2007/07/23, Source, With the crucial summer season in full swing, Korean filmmakers are getting ready to mount counterattacks against Hollywood blockbusters in August. This time around, what is noticeable is Korean films' strategic discretion in selecting and diversifying genres.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.