[Spoiler] Big: Episode 4 Recap 2012/06/16, Source,
By: Raine"Big" keeps getting better. I was so emotionally invested in the episode that when it ended, I didn't know what to do with myself, so I watched it again. It has so much soul and I didn't even think about the conventional tropes used until I wrote the recap. Nothing stood out as cheesy. It just flowed. Bravo Hong Sisters. My heart is hanging on the line until next week.
Ratings dropped to 7.9% but they don't reflect the awesomness of this episode. (AGB Nielsen National),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.