Korean Wave Makes Splash in Cuba 2014/11/09, Source,
Korean soap operas continue their implausible success around the world by making a splash in Cuba. The leisurely pace and somewhat stationary acting of the Korean fare apparently contrasts pleasantly with the endless high-octane histrionics of Latin American telenovelas. Early last year, state-run TV station Canal Habana began broadcasting "My Wife is a Superwoman", the first Korean drama to air on Cuban TV. The program drew ratings of more than 70 percent. Next to air were "My Fair Lady" and "Secret Garden", which led to a boom in Korean TV dramas in the Caribbean nation,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
i saw you in queen of housewives for
first time & i liked you in that drama,
now i have to find out the other
projects you were in. you look very
sophisticated & elegant as
taebong's wife! more power to you!
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many
more to come.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.