[HanCinema's Film Review] "Let's Go To Rose Motel" 2013/08/17,
A man hasn't seen his girlfriend in some time. Excited, they go to the Rose Motel- which going from the ways the movie's title sounds, is a mystical magical place synonymous with joy. As the lovers begin their negotiations for sexual intercourse, cute bits of humor and relatively tasteful pornographic voyeurism abound. Then the man discovers the terrible secret of the Rose Motel and the story gets really depressing really fast.
The main mystery about "Let's Go To Rose Motel" which I can't figure out is who exactly is supposed to want to watch this movie,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.