'Oh My Venus' actor Seong Hoon spotted during fitness training 2015/11/19, Source,
Actor Seong Hoon is currently starring in KBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, "Oh My Venus" as Jang Joon-seong, a former UFC champion who exudes both soft and tough appeals at the same time.
Seong Hoon showed off his wild toughness beginning in the first episode. His 'manly man' appeal, as an athlete turned actor as he is in real life, has captivated the hearts of the drama fans. Both female and male fans enjoyed his trained muscular body shown in between each scene,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
I can't believe Seong Hoon is a
newbie, he's acting as Ah Da Mo,
chaebol heir, is really quite flawless
in New Tales of Gisaeng. He is the
reason I'm hooked on this drama.
Looks like kdrama has another lead star
in the making. And I have to
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.