[HanCinema's Film Review] "Time" 2013/03/29,
Sae-hee, having turned paranoid and psychotic regarding her boyfriend's interactions with other women, decides to use plastic surgery as a tool to guarantee that their love will transcend time. Strangely, Sae-hee is perfectly attractive and young. Her deeper concerns are simply that her boyfriend Ji-woo has grown bored with her. Ji-woo is himself a young, attractive man who has little trouble getting dates if he wants to, and Sae-hee feels as their relationship is cheating him of his chance to have a varied, interesting sex life,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.