[HanCinema's Box Office Review] 2014.11.07 ~ 2014.11.09 2014/11/10, "Interstellar" arrives and conquers…
Christopher Nolan's epic sci-fi event "Interstellar" absorbed 73.2% (1.6M admissions) of the box office pie over the weekend; the $165M delight was given 1,342 screens to pool from (more than double any other), and dominated from there. Last weekend's number one, David Flynn's "Gone Girl", retreated to third with just 147K (6.6%), while Oh Ki-hwan's "Fashion King - Movie" entered the fray in second (284K - 11.5%). "Gone Girl" was enjoying pole position prior to Nolan's masterpiece and Oh Ki-hwan's K-comedy, but even so the film has only amassed 1.5M admissions ($11.3M) since its release late October,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.