[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hogu's Love" Episode 14 2015/03/24,
The episode opens up with two important clarifications to two relatively important tertiary characters. While it's nice for matters to be made transparent, I can't help but continue to feel irritated that almost all of the energy in "Hogu's Love" is dedicated to having characters explain things to each other. This is especially true given that the big plot twist this time isn't even that relevant. We could have learned the true circumstances of Do-hee's pregnancy several episodes ago, and it would have changed absolutely nothing save that there would have been more time to actually build up the romance that's threatened by the cliffhanger,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.