[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hogu's Love" Episode 10 2015/03/10,
Now that Kang-cheol has been all but definitively cleared in terms of not being the baby's father, I'm increasingly unsure what purpose he's actually supposed to be serving in the story. Most of this episode is just comedic hijinx at Kang-cheol's obvious expense. If he was the father I could call this just desserts. As stands, though, "Hogu's Love" is just acting kind of mean. Contrary to what was implied earlier on it looks like Kang-cheol is only involved with this case at all because he, too, has an unresolved emotional attachment to the baby's real father,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hogu's Love" Episode 9 2015/03/09,
I've gone from loving this drama to hating it to now just being kind of continually perplexed. And this is pretty much entirely because of Do-hee. I keep wondering what exactly she would have done if Hogu hadn't bullied his way into helping her. Do-hee acts, in several scenes quite explicitly, like other people should just help her for no apparent reason. Her apologies especially come off as rather hollow, mainly because Do-hee has to struggle to even remember she's supposed to apologize in the first place,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.