Choi Woo-sik, "I enjoyed the intimacy with Seulong" 2015/04/08, Source, "Hogu's Love" dealt with sensitive matters in society such as single mothers, homosexuality and rape. Choi Woo-sik even worried about the scenario in which Do Do-hee (played by UEE) gets raped and has a baby.
"I wondered how the viewers would take it in. The writer and producer also worried a lot about this part. It was shocking for me too. I was also worried about how Ho-goo would accept this truth about Do-hee",...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hogu's Love" Episode 16 Final 2015/03/31,
It should come as little surprise that for the final episode "Hogu's Love" goes for the obnoxious sitcom antics that have characterized the bulk of the drama's run rather than the emotional heart that's been far more lacking lately. The first segment of the episode is devoted to the immensely creepy plan by Hogu and friends to get him back together with Do-hee. Seriously? It's supposed to be reassuring that they deliberately trick Do-hee into thinking she's a homewrecker?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.