[HanCinema's Film Review] "Interview" 2013/10/05,
Eun-Seok (played by Lee Jeong-jae) has a novel idea for a documentary- find random people and ask them to tell their stories about love. The basic cuteness of the various interviews very quickly starts to trend toward a discomforting fact- though Eun-Seok and his team have convinced themselves this project has objective value, the mere presence of the camera alone is creating an obvious influence both in the stories being told as well as what Eun-Seok is choosing to interpret from them.
Whereas most directors try to explore cynicism by painting a portrait of a bleak world, director/screenwriter Byeon Hyeok creates this feeling by making a film about the utter futility in trying to find truth through film,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Shim Eun-ha, you did amazing in
Christmas in August! You played your
part perfectly. The movie touched my
heart, and you helped with that. You are
a beautiful, and talented actress. You
did a Great Job!
too talented to have retired. 1st class
comedienne in ART MUSEUM BY THE ZOO!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.