[HanCinema's Film Review] "Tell Me Something" 2014/02/28,
From the very beggining it's clear that "Tell Me Something" is not a film for the squeamish. You see the body on the table and then there's this person with some sort of tool and...oh dear. No, this isn't going to end well at all. It's pretty easy to guess what's in those black bags and no, it's never a good thing when they're inevitably opened. There's blood, body parts, plenty of general dismemberment. Just remembering those scenes makes me feel a little ill.
But rest assured- the film is quite tasteful in its depictions of discomforting bodily horrors. Director Jang Yoon-hyeon clearly went about the production of "Tell Me Something" with an artistic mind,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Shim Eun-ha, you did amazing in
Christmas in August! You played your
part perfectly. The movie touched my
heart, and you helped with that. You are
a beautiful, and talented actress. You
did a Great Job!
too talented to have retired. 1st class
comedienne in ART MUSEUM BY THE ZOO!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.