[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Incomplete Life" 2015/01/10,
Like any other entertainment industry, the Korean drama one is changing with the times. For most, this change feels quite slow and it is to be expected. Big changes happen in time. But there are always works and decisions that spark those changes or at least offer an alternative which others can choose to follow. "Incomplete Life" a.k.a 'Mi saeng' is such a work. Far removed from the usual structure and tropes, this series turns an important page for this entertainment,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.