[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Two Weeks" Episode 12 2013/09/12,
This episode starts off a little bit disorienting. After resolving the cliffhanger from last episode, there are a lot of sequences that aren't the story taking place in the present day, and it's a little difficult to keep track of who's doing what and what time in the chronological narrative of "Two Weeks. The emotional stuff is effective as usual, but it's nearly an unwelcome interruption given how much was promised in terms of actual, immediate storyline action.
The best way to understand this drama's themes in the context of this episode is in terms of tenacity,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.