[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Two Weeks" Episode 15 2013/09/25,
When this episode started out and the characters started explaining the plan that led to last week's cliffhanger, I was a little annoyed. It seemed pretty obvious in retrospect what was going on. But the more they discuss the plan, and the further they got into other stages of the plan, I was genuinely impressed. This is actually a really great plan, since it finally takes a direct stab Il-Seok's most glaring weakness- his insecure paranoia.
The heroes haven't seen too much of this, but it's been present in nearly all of his scenes. Il-Seok makes a careful note of holding it back, but when he's with someone who knows how to push his buttons and isn't scared of him (like Seo-Hee) it is really easy to get Il-Seok to blow up and make mistakes,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.