[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Pride and Prejudice" Episode 21 - Final 2015/01/13,
The final episode changes genres somewhat, as almost the entirity of the runtime takes place in a courtroom. This shouldn't be that surprising, really, given that the characters are all prosecutors, but the shift is a somewhat odd one. Technically the trial is just a rehash of information that we already know. Even the final twist that helps the team take down the bad guys once and for all has been pretty obviously and clearly foreshadowed, though it's never actually stated outright until the final showdown,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Pride and Prejudice" Episode 20 2015/01/12,
Almost all of the outstanding questions regarding the past case are clearly answered here, and the explanations we get aren't terribly reassuring. In short, most of the terrible mistakes that resulted in tragedy were in fact well-meaning ones. In fact, on multiple levels the question is raised whether from a legal perspective the crimes were actually even that serious. Not that many people actually made a premeditated effort to commit capital offenses,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.