[HanCinema's Korea Diaries] "Muju" June 1st-5th 2016/06/24,
I came to Muju to cover the Muju International Film Festival (MIFF), and there's a lot about this festival worth knowing. First off, MIFF is extremely spectator oriented. All the movies are free, even though anything that took place in a theater on the weekend was likely to be sold out. Free shuttle buses come in from Seoul, Daejeon, and Jeonju. And like all film festivals, there are scenes like this where people from behind a table address a crowd about some topic or other. In this case, festival matters are publically discussed by Oh Ji-ho and Son Eun-seo - the celebrity faces of the festival this year,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.