[HanCinema's Film Review] "The Huntresses" 2014/01/25,
This is a silly movie. The first we see of leading lady Jin-ok (played by Ha Ji-won), she is doing a very bad job crossdressing as a man, wearing the most preposterous fake moustache I've ever seen. This is deliberate. Believe me, this movie makes an excessive effort in the wardrobe department. The entire final act of the movie is a visual treat of extras wearing absurd historical costumes from countries that appear to have been selected at random. The white suits the leads wear for the final act look horribly impractical for the job they're supposed to be doing. But who am I to argue about fashion?
Now, as to the plot...well, let's see. The bad guy has found a doohickey that he wants to sell to the Chinese,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.