The 2012 Seoul Design Festival 2012/12/16, Source,
Photo Credit: http://bit.ly/SSO0MR
The eleventh annual Seoul Design Festival kicked off this week and promises to be a visual feast of Korean design. During the five-day event, visitors can see the freshest and most current design trends in categories such as home, electronics, fashion and graphics.
The festival spotlights large-scale creative installations and experimental creations with light and engineering. Under-the-radar Korean designers, especially young ones, have an opportunity to showcase their products to a wider audience,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.