Singer releases new album after being cleared in scandal 2011/11/14, Source,
"I hope the people who are having a hard time and lonely to be soothed and eased of their burdens while listening to my music. I also hope the people who hate me to be consoled by my music if they face times of trouble".
Singer Tablo, 31, who suspended music career due to false rumors suggesting that he had fabricated his educational background, has made a public statement for the first time since the controversy erupted,...More
Tablo's New Album Tops iTunes Chart 2011/11/03, Source,
"Fever's End", rapper Tablo's latest album, soared to the top of the iTunes hip hop and rap album charts both in the U.S. and Canada. The success suggest that Tablo, whose career went into eclipse for two years after false online allegations that he faked his academic credentials, is firmly back on track,...More
Tablo's Album, #5 On US iTunes Hip Hop/Rap Chart 2011/11/02, Source, Tablo may have been quiet for some time, but his fans are supporting him stronger than ever.
After the release of his first solo album Fever's End on November 1st, it hit number five on the US iTunes Hip Hop/Rap Album Chart. This is no new feat as Tablo's debut group, Epik High's past album reached number one on the same chart,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.