Lights, camera, fashion: Seoul forecasts slim silhouettes for fall/winter 2011/03/31, Source,
Kim Seoryong kicks off the 2011 Fall/Winter Seoul Fashion Week's Seoul Collection at SETEC, Daechi-dong, Monday with classic suits for men. /Yonhap
By Lee Hyo-won
Hang on tightly to those skinny jeans, leather leggings and treadmill handles - it looks like slim silhouettes will remain in vogue this fall and winter. But rest assured, for puffy jackets in all forms and colors will help balance things out.
With the last cold snap persistently lingering about, Seoul Fashion Week's outlook for 2011 fall/winter trends seemed most appropriate - we might as well skip over the sunny season and fast-forward to the understated hues and warm jackets,...More
Korean Music Festival 2011 in Los Angeles 2011/03/11, Source, An Evening of Music for All Generations to Enjoy
By Lukas Schwarzacher
From the 2010 Korean Music Festival
The date is now set: on April 30 the 9th Annual Korean Music Festival (KFM) is taking place in the world-famous Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. Aimed at Korean Americans and fans of Korean music of all ages, it is a celebration of music created by Koreans. As a main sponsor, The Korea Times is proud to play its part in celebrating "Hallyu", the Korean Wave,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.