[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Night Light" Episode 14 2017/01/03,
Enough of I-kyeong's plan has been brought into operation that we can finally get exposition of her motivation without potentially ruining it. I-kyeong, though, has not been fighting for the reasons we had assumed. It's hard to tell whether the truth is better or worse than what we've assumed. On one end the lack of emotion in I-kyeong's decision making process makes her pliable to reason. But then where does that leave Se-jin and Gun-woo, whose only arguments have ever really been emotional ones?,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Night Light" Episode 13 2017/01/02,
An unexpected snag comes up to interfere with I-kyeong's plans. To the credit of writer Han Ji-hoon, I-kyeong doesn't respond with the increasingly annoying cliché of "I anticipated your every move". I-kyeong is genuinely surprised to meet resistance. But she expresses only the most minimum concern and never drops the poker face for a second. I-kyeong has to consider whether she has the right counters to the situation, and alter the plan accordingly if necessary. In the end, this is just business after all,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.