[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Birth of a Beauty" Episode 13 2014/12/13,
Tae-hee and Geum-ran actually have a serious fight here. Luckily, it's resolved quickly because the crisis was only really prompted by one thing- poor communication. Tae-hee didn't know that Sara actually ate the peanut-related cooking, and Sara failed to properly inform Tae-hee that she was going to need a ride since there was a good chance the allergy was going to quick in. They both made a mistake here, and the conflict directly arises from that,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Birth of a Beauty" Episode 12 2014/12/07,
Chae-yeon seems to have an actual plan. While the details aren't made clear it's fairly obvious that it's not a good plan. She's not actually working with anyone. Chae-yeon deliberately withholds information from Kang-joon, and the only reason I can think of for this is that she wants revenge on him, and Geum-ran, and is hoping that this will somehow result in her riding off with Tae-hee into the sunset. She's obviously not privy to the character development that we've already seen. Tae-hee's pretty much given up on revenge,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.