Ten rising South Korean filmmakers present seriocomic stories about money matters in the omnibus project ",...More
Culture Ministry Theater Highlights Indie Films 2007/12/01, Source, Some people like indie films because they want to see something unusual or offbeat.
Others watch them to catch up and coming directors.
Whatever their reason may be a theater in Seoul offers a spot for serious movie lovers to watch new films and meet the filmmakers.
Kim Youngwon reports.
PIFF Asian Cinema Fund 2007 2007/08/23, Source, The newly created Asian Cinema Fund (ACF) will launch this year as part of the 12th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF), providing financial support 27 film projects in an effort to further bolster the region's filmmaking talent. The support program will bring a cash total of US$ 840,000 to pr,...More
Jeonju Wraps with Awards and More 2007/05/08, Source, South Korea's best showcase of independent and art-house cinema, the Jeonju International Film Festival, closed May 4th with the Indie Vision Woosuk award of US$10 000 going to Chinese director YING Liang's "The Other Half".
The 9-day festival screened 185 films from 37 countries, this year,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.