[Spoiler] 'Mask' Joo Ji-hoon and Soo-ae in tearful wedding without love
On the third episode of SBS' Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Mask", Seo Eun-ha (Soo-ae), who was actually Byeon Ji-sook, got married to Choi Min-woo (Joo Ji-hoon).
Byeon Ji-sook was forced to become Seo Eun-ha by Min Seok-hoon (Yeon Jeong-hoon). And the pre-nuptial family meeting was held for Seo Eun-ha and Choi Min-woo. At the meeting, Choi Min-woo announced he could not get married to Seo Eun-ha. It was because he believed that he had tried to strangle Seo Eun-ha, and he was going to give up on getting married to her for the reason,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.