Actor Yeon Jeong-hoon joins new agency
It has been confirmed actor Yeon Jeong-hoon signed an exclusive contract with his new agency 935 Entertainment last January.
935 Entertainment is a general entertainment company, which has been participating in productions and investment in Asian countries such as China and Japan as well as in Hollywood,...More
Yeon Jeong-hoon to star in "Skiptrace" with Jackie Chan 2014/10/08, Source,
Actor Yeon Jeong-hoon is starring in the new movie "Skiptrace".
SB Entertainment announced that Yeon Jeong-hoon is starring in "Skiptrace" directed by Renny Harlin who also directed "Die Hard 2", "Cliffhanger", "The Long Kiss Goodnight" and other Hollywood movies. Yeon Jeong-hoon will play the role of Willy, the right hand man to a high profile criminal. He is leaving for Beijing on the 9th and will be occupied with filming in Guangxi, Hong Kong, Macao and others until mid December,...More
Han Ga-in, miscarriage in May 2014/09/23, Source,
It appears that Han Ga-in lost the first baby she had since she married Yeon Jeong-hoon 9 years ago.
Her management claims, "It was a natural cause and it was right after she told the public about her pregnancy. She's devastated and that's why she didn't tell the press",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.