[Spoiler] 'Mask' Betrayal creates tears and distrust
On the 10th episode of SBS Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Mask", Choi Min-woo (Joo Ji-hoon) found out about Byeon Ji-sook (Seo Eun-ha /Soo-ae)'s betrayal.
When sleeping pills were found in Choi Min-woo's room, in which Byeon Ji-sook sneaked, he started suspecting Byeon Ji-sook. Choi Min-woo asked Byeon Ji-sook, "Let me ask you one question. You are not the one who put the sleeping pills in the room, are you?",...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Mask" Episode 2 2015/06/24,
The second episode of "Mask" is nothing short of melodramatic. This isn't a bad thing. In fact, it brings the events from the first episode full circle and propels the plot forward at breakneck speed. All the trappings of a self-respecting melodrama are present and they are, if not novel, at least interesting. This could be due to stellar acting on the parts of the three leads: Soo-ae, Joo Ji-hoon, Yeon Jeong-hoon, and Yoo In-yeong. In particular, Yeon's acting stands out because he is better known for his brooding heroes than for his scheming villains,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.