[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Shark" Episode 3 2013/06/03,
Han I-Soo quickly proves that he's every bit the threatening predator we've seen in the subtler parts of his personality. There are two major thematic elements of the episode. First, I-Soo wastes no time in figuring out exactly what happened to his father, though both he (and the audience) still aren't fully clear on why, exactly, this happened. The how is still all too clear.
The second major point are the implicit threats. Really, nearly everyone in this drama is pretty good about showing hostile body language while still being respectful speech-wise,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
very good potrayal! one of the best
actors in the excellent drama Shining
Inheritance. more power!
you're truly impressive in Shining
Inheritance as an autistic young brother
of eun sung! very convincing, some
postings i read thought you're
autistic in real life as you've
done that part so well! keep up the good
work & i'm one o
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.