[Spoiler] 'Doctors' Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye share ardent kiss
On the episode 12 of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) visited Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won)'s house.
While Hye-jeong took Jo In-joo (Yoo Da-in), who was drunk, to her home, she ended up visiting Hong Ji-hong's house. What had happened was that Hong Ji-hong turned cold towards her when he returned three weeks later after his father's death. Yoo Hye-jeong asked Hong Ji-hong why he had not been answering any phone calls. Hong Ji-hong answered he did not know he had phone calls and he had been waiting for her,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Doctors" Episode 11 2016/07/25,
In-joo (played by Yoo Da-in) is Ji-hong's old friend, who can typically be relied on to show up when he's in trouble to offer herself as a marriage partner, since that solves problems for some reason. In-joo has not generally been a very relevant character, which is why I haven't discussed her up until now, but she does serve a very important role this episode. In-joo consistently acts like a doctor first and a cool person second, which in contrast to the rest of the cast, is the important priority order,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.