[HanCinema's Film Review] "The Suspect" 2013/12/14,
Director Won Sin-yeon appeared to have two important creative priorities for "The Suspect". First, make almost every shot a close-up shot. Even the action scenes. No, especially the action scenes. Being able to get a full clear picture of what's going on just isn't as much fun as having close-up shots all the time. Second, make sure that the camera's always shaking. Because, you see, this is an action movie. Everything's always shaking.
It's difficult to evaluate the merits of this movie mostly because of the splitting headache it gave me,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.