[HanCinema's Film Review] "One Night Only" 2014/07/11,
The cliche of that one amazing romantic night that changes everything is a pretty common one. Of course, those of us who live in reality know better than to actually believe that, but the various characters of "One Night Only" are young people who only have dreams to cling on to. This is because like most young people in the developed world today, they really don't have much in terms of long term prospects,...More
[HanCinema's Film News] New Korean Films Inbound... 2014/06/28, K-Films Coming Soon:
★★★★★ "The Divine Move": Tae-suk is framed for his brother's murder after losing a high-stakes game of Go and vows revenge. (07/03)
★★★ "One Night Only": Two short dramas ("Night Bug" and "One Night") by directors Kim Jho Kwang-soo and Kim Tae-yong-I. (07/03)
★★★★★ "Mourning Grave": A boy able to see ghosts is stigmatised for it. He moves to rural school and befriends a female ghost but soon his classmates start disappearing around him. (07/03)
★★★ "BLACKDEAL": A documentary by Lee Hoon-kyu about public service and privatization in the developed world. (07/03)
★★★★ "Navigation": Three members of movie club take a trip to an isolated village and get lost. They witness a terrible accident and then follow a mysterious navigation device they find. (07/03),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.