[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" 2015/10/05,
Immediately prior to the Joseon era Korea was kind of a giant hot mess. "Six Flying Dragons" doesn't get into too many details on how or why this happened. All that's known is that General Yi Seong-gye (played by Cheon Ho-jin) is a capable leader who appears to be the target of constant attempted subversion precisely because he is a capable leader, and the people in the palace don't seem to have anything better to do with their time than to gossip about him. The situation is a little absurd, actually- although that's part of the point,...More
Who is Yoon Gyoon-sang from "Pinocchio"? 2015/02/03, Source,
He was cold when he looked at the person who drove his father to death and he was warmer than anything when he addressed his little sibling. The only way he could stand out while not having many lines to say was his dark-toned jumpers and meaningful eyes. Still, he stood out. Many people welcomed this new face called Yoon Gyoon-sang.
Yoon is a beneficiary from the SBS drama "Pinocchio" that ended last month on the 13th. He played Ki Jae-myeong, who killed to prove innocence of his father who was reportedly a criminal. Yoon Gyoon-sang had to become the attacker and the victim and went down a different path from his brother Ki Ha-myeong (Lee Jong-suk),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.