Born in Busan, Korea, in 1969. He graduated from the Dept. of Economics at Korea University. He worked on LG AD Advertisement Production Team and Simani Entertainment Fund Planning Team. He has written a number of screenplays, including < Black Honey Moon >, < Can't Live Without Robbery > , and < My Boss, My Hero>. He made his feature debut with < My Boss, My Hero >.
[HanCinema's Box Office Review] 2015.01.02 ~ 2015.01.04 2015/01/05, Local drama starts the year out right…
The first week of the new year saw Yoon Je-kyoon's "Ode to My Father" retain pole position, making it three weeks in a row for this touching war drama. The film, which depicts modern Korean history through a story of a Korean War refugee and his fragmented family, easily topped the table with 1.6M admissions (42.2%) and so advanced its total tally now to 7M ($54.4M). It survived the Christmas crowds with cheer, and has managed to carrying itself profitably into the New Year,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.